Fall 2023 Heading link
The Makerspace is open for the Fall and we are excited to announce a few new things:
1. Our Bike Repair Shop is open to students. No prior training is required to use the tools in this new workspace that includes bike repair tools, hand tools, and electronics repair. We’re still waiting on a few more tools and will expand over the course of the semester.
2. We have new 3d printers! We’ll be adding more capabilities as the semester goes on. The Gallery is reopened to students.
3. Construction is starting in the Makerspace this semester! We may have areas closed to students during construction.
Current Heading link
Use our online job submission form: Project Submission
For the safety of our staff and users we have implemented the following changes to Makerspace procedures:
- Do not come to the Makerspace to submit files – use our online job submission form: Project Submission
- We may have unexpected closures or production delays if staff need to quarantine.
- Please do not come to the Makerspace if you feel unwell, are coughing, or have a fever.
- Please see our updated hours