Use our online job submission form: Project Submission Instructions
The Makerspace will be closed Monday January 17th for Martin Luther King Jr. day.
The Makerspace is open. For the safety of our staff and users we have implemented the following changes to Makerspace procedures:
- Do not come to the Makerspace to submit files – use our online job submission form: Project Submission Instructions
- The health check must be completed prior to entry! Link to UIC Health Check
- Face masks must be worn at all times while in the Makerspace. Please do not come to the Makerspace if you feel unwell, are coughing, or have a fever.
- We may have unexpected closures or production delays if staff need to quarantine.
- Please see our updated hours
Makerspace Information and Tour
We have equipment and services to help support all College of Engineering undergraduate students in prototyping and manufacturing for class work and student organizations. We also support Engineering research projects.
If you have questions about what file types to bring, where we are located, what classes we offer, or what machines we have you can refer to the pages linked in the header for more information.
Designs and instructions to make the UIC Makerspace Face Shield: https://github.com/UIC-Makerspace/FaceShield
If you require accommodations, or have any apprehensions about using the Makerspace, we are here to help! Please email us and we will work with you to find or create accommodations that best suit your needs.